Rough draft

 Welcome back guys! Since I have most of the footage for the film I decided to start editing. I decided to do a rough draft of the footage I had so far. I still had a few establishing shots to film that could be added later. There were several takes on some of the scenes so I had to choose which ones would best suit the film. I used Imovie to put all the clips together. The opening was about 3 minutes which was too long. I had to shorten some of the clips to get it under 2 minutes. After this it was under 2 minutes which left enough room for transitions and futhur edits. Siena made some suggestions on what to add to make the film more creative. She mentioned including things like time travel visual effects and changes of lighting. I will research more advanced editing software in hopes of adding more special effects. I also decided where all the title designs would be placed throughout the film. Any future edits will be made once we have all of the footage. I will place the establishing shots before the introduction of each character. That is all for today. Thanks for reading and until next time, by guys!





Comments

Popular Posts