Second day of filming

 Welcome back guys! Several issues arose when it came to Stephanie's scenes. We had to change locations resulting in needing to refilm everything. Although this was a major set back I was still able to get most of the scenes today. I also had to change Stephanie's mother to Stephanie's father due to actor complications. I changed the scene where Stephanie spoke to herself in the mirror to her pacing back and forth. This was due to not having a mirror in the room I filmed in. Excluding those changes, everything remained the same as the script. I refilmed the scenes at the new location and everything went smoothly. The lighting outside was perfect for the scene. When it came to the scene with Stephanie and her father it was quite difficult considering there were two actors in this scene instead of one. It took several takes to get the acting correct. This was because they kept forgetting their lines. I had to find a way for them to remember their lines. After several takes we finally got it. After reviewing the footage it seemed like we were missing a few scenes but I could easily film those another day. Overall this was a productive filming day considering the setbacks. I will see when I can film the establishing shots showing each locations. That is it for today's blog. Until next time, by guys!




Comments

Popular Posts